The Green Monster


I'm eating something that sounds so gross, I'm not sure how I even had the guts to try it... but I'm so glad I did because it turned out to be yummy!  It's a smoothie called Green Monster.  I'm trying to add more yogurt to my diet because it's "so good for you".  But the problem is: I don't really like yogurt.  I also don't really like fruit all that much.  So, what's a girl to do?  Blend all that shit together and drink it as quickly as possible!


This is not my picture,
but this is exactly what it looked like!


Ingredients:
1- 5.3 oz container of vanilla Greek yogurt
1 cup milk
1 frozen banana, sliced
2 cups of baby spinach
1 to 1-1/2 Tablespoons of peanut butter

Directions:
Combine ingredients and blend until smooth... and GREEN, like a leprechaun's ass.


No comments :

Post a Comment