Cooking Tips

These are pretty basic tips that I will add to as they come to me...

1. Preheat the damn oven!

2. Tape printed recipes to the cabinet above your work space.

3. Gather all ingredients with all of the measuring utensils, mixing bowls, baking pans, etc. and place them in an easily accessible area while preparing your dishes.   This will cut down on time, as well as flour finger prints on the cabinet when you go searching for the hand mixer.

4. NEVER leave a pot holder on top of the stove.  I don’t care if you’re using the burners or not.  If the oven is on, the top is hot.  The oven also lets out some heat through the burners.  Seriously, you’re asking for a fire.  Don’t question me, just do what I say.  (If I sound like my mother, it's because this “tip” comes directly from her.)




1 comment :

  1. You really make it seem really easy along with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be actually
    one thing which I believe I might never understand.
    It sort of feels too complicated andd extremely large for me.
    I'm having a look ahead to your next publish, I wiull attempt to get the dangle
    of it!

    Take a look at my site; Stormfall Rise Of Balur Cheats

    ReplyDelete