Easy Waves

I rarely do my hair for work. If my hair is nicely styled during office hours, you should assume I have a job interview.  Today was no different, but I'm getting a little sick of air drying. I have very fine hair and not a lot of it. It's straight with an awkward bend at the shoulder that some people have mistaken as waves.  I thought I'd try something new; play up the bend a little, if you will. So, I parted my hair in two sections and twisted each towards my face.  (Absolutely no hair product was used for this.)

I kept twisting while I was getting ready for work, while I took the dogs out, and while I drove to work.


When I got to work, I ran my fingers through it.



And ended up with these light waves...


I also learned that it's hard taking selfies and I'm not at all good at it.



After about 4 hours, still pretty wavy!










No comments :

Post a Comment