Carrot Sandwich Spread


A few years ago, there was a recipe for a similar spread in Self magazine.  I could kick myself for not saving it!  However, I could vaguely remember the ingredients and thought I would give it a try.  When I make this again, I'll be sure to take pictures of the spread itself, but I wasn't sure I was even going to post this recipe. That is, until I took a bite out of this wrap!


2T light Mayo or Low fat Greek Yogurt
2t spicy mustard
1/8t garlic powder
1t shaved carrot (about 2 baby carrots)
a dash of pepper

Mix ingredients together in small bowl. And that's that!
This particular wrap has grilled chicken, shredded mozzarella, black olives, julienned baby carrots, and onion.  Obviously, you can put whatever you want on the wrap. Sliced turkey breast with romaine and veggies would be delicious, as well!



No comments :

Post a Comment