CHIP CHIP Cookies


Monday we had an office cookie swap and I decided to make my old standby: Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip!  I have made these cookies so often (mostly for the husband), that I know the recipe by heart.
The best part of making these, is that I FINALLY used the Kitchenaid stand mixer I got as a wedding gift!  My first anniversary is in 2 1/2 weeks, by the way.
Ingredients:
2-1/4 Cups all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
¾ cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup peanut butter chips
1 cup chocolate chips
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup butter, softened
¾ cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2. In a small mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beat well after each. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well.
4. Stir in chocolate and peanut butter chips.
5. Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet.  I do about a tablespoon per cookie, spaced about an inch apart.
6. Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly on cookie sheet; place on wire rack to cool completely.

Makes 3 to 4 dozen cookies.








No comments :

Post a Comment