Baked Apple Pancakes




I came across this recipe on Pinterest: Grain-Free Apple Pancakes and, since I happened to have some pancake batter left over, I decided to give it a whirl.  However, I had just finished cleaning up after dinner and really wanted this to be low maintenance, so I decided to bake the pancakes instead of using a skillet.






Ingredients:

  • Pancake Batter
  • Apple: cored and thinly sliced... I also suggest peeling, but it's not required
  • Optional: butter, cinnamon syrup, etc.


Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
  2. Lightly spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
  3. Dip apple slices in batter, coating completely.
  4. Place slices on baking sheet.
  5. Bake 15 minutes, flip, bake an additional 5-10 minutes, until apples are done.
  6. (Option, but recommended) In the last 5 minutes, spread a little butter on the pancakes and then sprinkle some cinnamon.


Top with syrup, cinnamon, honey, whipped cream... whatever you like!

No comments :

Post a Comment