Cucumber Cream Cheese

I stole this picture from Rachael Ray.  I haven't made the wrap itself, yet (just the cream cheese spread), so there is no picture to take.  Also, I think I'm putting all of this into a pita anyway.
Here is the original recipe from Rachael Ray: Turkey Wrap with Cucumber Cream Cheese
And now for my version...

I found the original to be a little Plain Jane, so I added a few things.



Ingredients:
  • 4 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
  • 1/3 cup diced Cucumber
  • 1 tsp. Dried Dill Weed
  • 1/4 tsp. each: garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper
Directions:
  1. Stir together all ingredients in a small-medium mixing bowl until blended well.
  2. Refrigerate for about an hour, or until cold.
  3. Depending on your tastes, spread the cream cheese mix onto a wrap or pita.  Top with as much turkey, chicken, veggies (you name it) as you prefer.

No comments :

Post a Comment